Hi! For full access to communities available you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual communities may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email from our host organization, the International Centre for Infectious Diseases, will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the communities. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any community you have enrolled in.